Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Harold J. Adkins
Harold J. Adkins is a partner in the Baton Rouge law firm of Hammonds, Sills, Adkins & Guice, LLP in the areas of mediation, casualty, automobile liability, premises liability, personal injury and governmental liability. He received his B.A. degree in 1981 and J.D. degree in 1984 from Louisiana State University. Mr. Adkins obtained his mediation certification from Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. Supreme Court and in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana, the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and all Louisiana state courts. Mr. Adkins is a frequent lecturer in mediation, litigation, trial tactics, ethics and professionalism in numerous programs and settings including the Louisiana State Bar Association, Southern University Law Center and maps.
B.A., Louisiana State University, 1981
J.D., Louisiana State University Law Center, 1984
- Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel (LADC)
- Association of Attorney-Mediators
- National School Boards Association Council of School Attorneys.
- Louisiana School Attorneys Association
- Achieved the highest rating ("AV") from Martindale-Hubbell legal directory as evaluated by his peers
- Listed on Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers