Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
William F. Blair
William "Bill" Blair was awarded the Dean Robert J. Farley Award in 1978 for graduating first in his law school class. He served on the University of Mississippi Law Journal from 1976 to 1978. He began his legal career in Jackson, Mississippi, when he was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1978. Bill practiced with the law firm of Gerald, Brand, Watters & Cox from 1978 to 1980. From 1980 to 1986, Bill served as Vice President of Legal of Callon Petroleum Company, and in 1986, he joined the firm of Ott & Purdy, where he managed the Energy Section of the firm. In 1994, he formed the firm of McDaniel & Blair which later became Blair & Bondurant. In addition to the Mississippi Bar, he is also admitted to practice in the U. S. Supreme Court, the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the U. S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi. Mr. Blair is now a mediator at maps. His specialties include: Civil Rights Law, Class Action/Complex Litigation, Commercial/Business, Construction, Contract, Environmental, Oil and Gas, Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Property Damage and Real Estate.
J.D., University of Mississippi, 1978
- President of the Mississippi Oil and Gas Lawyers Association (1988-1989)
- Mississippi Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Mississippi Bar Association; and Federal Bar Association (member, Natural Resources section)
- AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell for over 20 years
- Best Lawyer of the Year, Jackson MS Energy Law (two years in a row) 2013 and 2014