Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Joseph "Ray" McNamara has tried over 100 cases over 40 years of practice. He has been an active member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and is board certified by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. His appellate work includes arguing before the Mississippi Supreme Court, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. While Practicing, he also served as an Adjunct Professor of Law at Mississippi College School of Law where he taught Commercial Law, Remedies, Pretrial Practice and a week-long Trial Skills Course. His areas of specialty include: civil rights law, employment/labor law, insurance coverage, medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability and product liability.
B.A., History and German, University of Mississippi, 1969
J.D., University of Mississippi, 1975
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Board of Trial Advocates (Advocate)
- Southeastern Chapter of ABOTA, Current Board Member and President
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rating since 1988
- Best Lawyers in America
- Mississippi Bar Foundation (Fellow)
- Inaugural edition of Mississippi Business Journal’s listing of “Top 50 Lawyers in Mississippi”, 2011