Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Rachel W. Wisdom
Rachel Wisdom joined Stone Pigman in 1991 and is a member of the firm. Her practice is concentrated in employment law, complex commercial litigation, and class actions. She was admitted to practice law in Louisiana and the Eastern, Western and Middle District Courts of Louisiana in 1991 and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in 1993. She served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Martin L.C. Feldman, U.S. District Court, 1990-91, and as Judge pro tempore for the First City Court of Orleans Parish on multiple occasions from 1999-2009. Ms. Wisdom has also participated as an instructor for the National Institute of Trial Attorneys Gulf Coast Region Deposition Seminar on multiple occasions from 2003-2009.
B.B.A., Loyola University, 1977
J.D., Loyola School of Law, 1980
Basic Mediator Training, 1992
Pepperdine University School of Law, Strauss Institute of Dispute Resolution Advanced Mediator Training, 2001
Annual Advanced Mediator Training, 1992-2015 Mediation Arbitration Professional Systems, Inc. (maps)
- Employment Law Committee of the American Bar Association Litigation Section
- Executive Council of the Louisiana State Bar Association Labor & Employment Section
- New Orleans Computer Access Program
- Past President of the board of directors of Rebuilding Our Community
- Board of Advisors for Ozanam Inn
- City Business Woman of the Year in 2010
- City Business Leader in Law
- The Best Lawyers in America in the field of commercial litigation
- Louisiana Super Lawyers in the field of business litigation
- Louisiana Super Lawyers top 25 women lawyers in Louisiana.