Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Patricia S. LeBlanc
Patricia LeBlanc has more than 30 years’ experience as an active litigator in court rooms throughout the State of Louisiana. She is one of the few women to direct and lead multimillion dollar litigation for plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving both commercial transactions and personal injury claims. She is a Fellow in the Louisiana Bar Foundation, a Master in the John Boutall American Inns of Court and in 2014 she was recognized as one of the “Top Rated Lawyers’ in a peer review rating published in the Times Picayune. Mrs. LeBlanc is also well known for her active leadership role on a variety of civic and charitable community boards.
B.A., Newcomb College, Tulane University
J.D., Loyola University School of Law
Law Review and National Moot Court Team, Oralist
Law Clerk to the Honorable U.S. District Court Judge George Arceneaux
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- New Orleans Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Past Director, Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Master, John Boutall Inn of Court. Fellow, Louisiana Bar Foundation.
- Faculty, Louisiana Defense Counsel Trial Academy. Graduate
- International Association Defense Counsel Trial Academy
- ABA Gavel Awards Committee Member 1994-97
- AV Rated in Martindale Hubbell.
- Past chairman of Greater New Orleans Inc., the Jefferson Business Council and the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- Honored as the Community Leader of the Year and as a Role Model by the Young Leadership Council.