Simone, Jr., Martin J.admin2018-07-30T18:55:39+00:00
Two Lakeway Center Suite 400 3850 N. Causeway Blvd. Metairie, LA 70002
MARTIN J. SIMONE, JR.
MARTIN “MARTY” SIMONE has been engaged in private practice since 1980, he is a full-time mediator, and has served as a Chair for Medical Review Panels. His experience includes approximately 2,600 mediations, all with maps. He also provides CLE-approved presentations on a range of mediation and negotiation topics. He serves and has served the legal profession in various capacities within the LSBA, and received the LSBA President’s Professionalism Award in 1994. He has served as judge pro tempore for the First Parish Court in Jefferson Parish. He was recognized by the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff for “Developing the Future Leaders of the Sheriff ’s Office” in 2010.
B.B.A., Loyola University, 1977
J.D., Loyola School of Law, 1980
Basic Mediator Training, 1992
Pepperdine University School of Law, Strauss Institute of Dispute Resolution Advanced Mediator Training, 2001
Annual Advanced Mediator Training, 1992-2015 Mediation Arbitration Professional Systems, Inc. (maps)
• Louisiana State Bar Association.
• LSBA Member Services Committee (Chair for three years), as a founding officer of the LSBA Solo and Small Firm Section.
• LSBA House of Delegates (24th J.D.C.).
• Lawyer Dispute Resolution Arbitrator, Practice Monitor, and as a Probation Monitor for the Office of Disciplinary Counsel.
• Judge Pro Tempore for First Parish Court in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.
• Louisiana State Bar Association's 1994 President's Professionalism Award.
• St. Tammany Parish Sheriff - Certificate of Appreciation for “Developing the Future Leaders of the Sheriff ’s Office," 2010.