Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Hon. Juana Lombard
Judge Lombard serves as a Magistrate Commissioner for the Criminal Court of Orleans Parish. She practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation (with a focus on both plaintiff and defense personal injury litigation), insurance claims, breach of contract, business incorporation and dissolutions, real estate law, collection actions and mass tort litigation. She is also certified in custody and community property mediation. Her past legal experience includes Bankruptcy law both debtor and creditor representation and criminal defense litigation, federal and state. She has represented defendants through the Federal CJA Panel, Public Defender's Office, and the Capital Defense Project from 2000-2012. She also has appellate experience in the Fourth Circuit and Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal and the Louisiana Supreme Court.
B.S./B.A., Loyola University, 1989
M.B.A., Loyola University, 1991
J.D., Law School of New Orleans, 1998
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member Algiers Economic Development Foundation
- Armstrong Family Services-Board Member
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Death Penalty Certification issued by The State of Louisiana
- Family and Divorce Mediation Certification
- Arbitrator, Civil and Commercial