Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
John T. Roethele
John T. "Jack" Roethele was admitted to practice law in Louisiana in 1987 practices in the Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, and Hammond areas. After successful experiences with other firms, Jack started his own firm in 1996, with an emphasis in Insurance Defense and Personal Injury. Mr. Roethele has successfully represented major insurance companies and Fortune 100 companies in litigated matters, as well as injured individuals in both state and federal courts.
B.S., University of Southwestern Louisiana, Magna Cum Laude, 1984
J.D., Louisiana State University Law School, 1987
Mediation Training, 1996
40 hrs Civil Mediation Training- The Mediation Institute, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Twenty-First Judicial District Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Notarial Examination Committee, Tangipahoa Parish, by Court Appointment