Two Lakeway Center
3850 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Brian K. Abels
Brian Abels is a partner in the law firm of Boyer, Hebert, Abels & Angelle, LLC. His practice concentrates on automobile liability, business litigation, general liability, insurance coverage issues, premises liability, products liability, uninsured motorist claims, and workers' compensation. He has litigated cases in state and federal district courts throughout Louisiana and has conducted oral arguments in several state appellate courts and the Louisiana Supreme Court. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, with litigation currently pending on the Court's docket. Brian has also been selected to serve as an Advisory Panel Member for the American Bar Association.
B.C.J., Louisiana State University, 1992
J.D., Louisiana State University Law Center, 1997
- Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2008
- Handling Complex Auto Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Settling Uninsured and Under insured Motorist Claims