Jury Focus Groups
Affordable, reliable, tailored, expert jury research
In litigation, jury focus groups have become invaluable tools in case preparation. It is not necessary to reserve use of jury focus groups for only those cases with the highest value or greatest risk to your client.
It is possible for you to conduct jury research for almost every case. maps has the expertise and resources you trust to provide affordable, reliable services and techniques that are customizable to the needs of each case.
What to Expect
- A Moderator working closely with the attorneys to assist in an effective presentation
- A demographically-representative panel of 20 jurors
- Audio/visual equipment, upon request
- Research to identify key demographics of the prospective jury
- Focus group leaders
- A determination of the key demographics of a likely jury in your case
- Members of the jury focus group(s)
- Moderator to oversee the focus group process
- An appropriate venue for the jury to meet and evaluate your case
- An observation area, if needed
- A Moderator who will probe panelists on key issues
- Video and audio recordings of the proceedings, if requested
- A report of the findings upon conclusion of the focus group
What is needed from you
You simply provide:
- A short form of pertinent jury charges for the Moderator to read.
- A short form of pertinent jury interrogatories, deleting references to the actual parties, if possible, on all exhibits
- Counsel to aggressively summarize and argue with the exhibits from all sides of the dispute.